Foosball does not need clothing changes, or showers afterward, so it can easily be used during a 15-minute break.
Foosball encourages employees to communicate during breaks, rather than staring at there phones in silence. It helps with personal relationships, and running tournaments and competitions can be good bonding exercises
Benefits Of Playing Foosball In The Office
- A Good Way to Release Stress
There are a lot of reasons that make you feel stress at work. It could be the demand of your boss that pressures you, competition between your colleagues for promotions, a bunch of paperwork, deadlines, demanding clients/customers, etc. When you have a foosball table in the office, you grab a friend/workmate and release your stress by focusing on the ball, twisting the rods and scoring a goal! Stops people focusing on their work for a few minutes. This way you might forget your stressful day for a brief period
- It Is A Good Team Building Activity
Sometimes, it’s hard to build a good relationship with your co-workers, especially when you’re focused on your job and the tasks at hand. Playing foosball makes people talk to each other, and cheer on their teammates. It’s a great bonding exercise
- A Great Break From Work
Tasks are not given as equally to all the employees, some are given more manageable tasks, and some are unlucky and get more demanding jobs. You give your best most of the time, but there are times that you’ll find it hard to solve some of your work problems.
- Of course, you need a break. Doing something slightly physical, which does not make you too tired, and you have to think about, takes your mind off this far more than just sitting in a break room
Things To Consider When Buying A Foosball Table For The Office
Look at your available space. You will need enough space for a Foosball Table, and for an office environment, you should probably be thinking of a full-sized, standard table. The players will be adults, so you will probably need a space of approximately 9 foot by 9 foot, once the players are stood around the table
You would not want to distract or be distracted while working. Playing foosball can make an annoying sound for people that are too near the table. Ideally, it needs to be in a separate room, not too close to people who need to concentrate.
There are a lot of ways that you can reduce the noise made; There is an article here giving you eight ways to minimize Foosball sounds.
3. Type Of Office Foosball Table
For an office Foosball table, ideally, you would want a Dedicated or a Coin Operated table. However, other styles can be used
A commercial table can be a good option.
It’s recommended for office use, but it takes a lot.
It’s not ideal for the office, but it takes less room. It can be stored away when not in use.
This maybe an idea if you want to put a table in an executive lounge where the appearance is an essential factor
You’ll love playing foosball but maybe you also what to play other games as well to give some variety to the players
Balls get lost, with a public table this happens far more frequently, an even becomes annoying. To stop this problem, either buy a lot of cheap balls, and if players want to use better quality balls, they have to buy their own, or have one person responsible for the balls, so that they must be returned
There is nothing worse than spending money on a table, and it not being used as all of the balls have vanished
5. Price and Build Quality
Most expensive products provide a better quality compared to the cheaper ones. Public tables tend to have some vigorous games play on them, so do not get one with a low build quality
- Elegant Simplicity and Durability
- Comes With Counter Balanced Men Set AND Uniformed Men Set
- KICK Brand Quality
- Unlimited Lifetime Warrany
- Table Dimensions: 55" L X 30" W X 36" H
- Mahogany Melamine finish on a 1" thick cabinet
- Height- adjustable legs with boot levelers
- SureGrip black plastic handles
- End ball return
- U.S. built in Richland Hills, Texas
- BUILT FOR COMPETITIVE PLAY - This football game table is built with a thick commercial-grade split cabinet for maximum durability. The 8-sided molded handle with non-slip surface offers enhanced grip. Assembled Dimensions: 56 L x 30 W (70 inches including rods) x 36 H inches / Weight: 355 pounds.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN AND GAMEPLAY - The 3 Goalie setup along with the patented Tornado counterbalanced players with redesigned player foot offer more precise ball control. The solid legs come with leg levelers to ensure stability while the chrome-plated, hollow steel rods are heat treated for added strength.
- PACKED WITH FREE ACCESSORIES - The game table features an abacus scoring unit to keep track of goals. It also comes with 3 precision high visibility balls, a bottle of silicone, bearing wrench, pin punch, and a rulebook. Youll also get a complimentary spare parts pack, which consists of one man of each color, 4 roll pins, one bumper, and a genuine Tornado sticker.
- CERTIFIED TOURNAMENT PLAY GAME TABLE - The official game table of Tornado National Tour and Tornado National Foosball League, as well as the International Table Soccer Foundation.
- WARRANTY - 1 year manufacturers warranty
Last update on 2019-05-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API