- 1 Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
- 1.1 Foosball Tables Costing Under 100 Dollars
- 1.2 Budget Table Or Second Hand Table?
- 1.3 Recomended Tables for under $100
- 1.4 What should I be looking for in a sub-100 dollar table?
- 1.5 Final Advice – Buying Less than $100 Tables
- 1.6 MD Sports ESPN 54-Inch Foosball Soccer Arcade Table
- 1.7 Minigols Germany Foosball Table
- 1.8 Sport Squad FX40 40-Inch Compact Mini Tabletop
- 1.9 References
- 1.9.1 Reduce Foosball Noise – 8 Ideas try to make your table quieter
- 1.9.2 Foosball Replacement Players – What To Buy & How To Change
- 1.9.3 Best Foosball Table Under $500 – What To Look For (2020)
- 1.9.4 Best Foosball Balls, Money Can Buy
- 1.9.5 Commercial Foosball Table – Learn How It Can Help Your Business (2020)
- 1.9.6 Human Foosball – Ultimate Guide – Imagine Playing Real Life Foosball!
- 1.9.7 Foosball Table Covers – Astonishing things to know! (2020)
- 1.9.8 Foosball Tips – Improve Your Game With The Complete Guide!
- 1.9.9 Foosball Table Light – Improve Your Game
- 1.9.10 About Post Author
Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars (2020)? When looking for a budget table, for about 100 dollars, what sort of quality can you expect? What are features essential, nice to have, or should not even be considered?
Should you buy a new table, or perhaps look for a second hands table?
What are the best tables that I can get for $100? – Find out here!
Foosball Tables Costing Under 100 Dollars
Professional tables can get ridiculous Expensive, especially when you get to the professional level tables, built from solid wood like Mahogany or other hardwood, those that come with all the extra features. While we would all love a table like that most of us are on a budget, and if we have kids, our money is usually gone at the end of every week. For those of us like that, but still want to enjoy a great game of Foosball, or those of you that have kids and want to get them a reasonably priced table, this is the guide you are looking for. Here we cover the things that you should look for in a budget table, and still enjoy a great game.
Budget Table Or Second Hand Table?
Even on a budget, you can get some pretty great tables, second-hand tables are useful too, however, when looking at the second-hand table you may not notice any damage to the playing surface, slight bends in the rods, or chips to the men. All of these problems can be fixed with replacement parts. However, this all adds to the expense of the table. You are better off buying a budget table from a reputable dealer, and if you notice any problems you will still have the guarantee
Recomended Tables for under $100
What should I be looking for in a sub-100 dollar table?
Look For Table Top Models
The tabletop model is the type of table that is designed to sit on the top of other tables. As such there is less wood for the manufacturer to buy, fewer parts to build and assemble, the model is light to transport and take up less space in the storerooms, all of this adds up to savings that can be passed on to us, the customers. You will easily be able to find tabletop models that are big enough for adults to play on and play on comfortably. You will not have to settle with having to play on a kids toy just because you are buying a budget table.
Another advantage of this type of table is that because it has no legs it is much easier to store and you do not have to keep it set up, just slide it under your bed!
Buy A Smaller Sized Table
Similar to tabletop models above, smaller sized table require less wood, storage space etc., so are cheaper to produce. Bigger tables are bound to cost more as they need more materials to make, A 40-inch table is still comfortable for full-grown adults to use, and the reduced size, make the weight lower so do not need to be constructed as well to maintain their usability. This does not mean that this table will fall to pieces in a few weeks. Look at the reviews, people are delighted with them
Do Not Buy Solid Wood
Probably the quickest way to reduce the price of the table that you are looking at is not to consider solid wood and to look at tables that are made of composites like MDF or plastic polymers. Plastics have the advantage over the other table types of being very water resistant and are ideal for use outside or storage in damp basements. Expensive high-end tables are almost exclusively made from solid wood, but as long as the table is flat and well made, then other materials are just as good.
We would recommend looking at tables made out of good quality MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard – I always wondered what MDF Stood for!). Items can vary a lot in how long they last, but the ones we recommend here are excellent and will last for years. If you do not believe us read the reviews of people, who have purchased them.
MDF is not however as sturdy as solid wood or metal framed tables, so will not be able to support all of your weight for extended periods, so don’t sit on it or lean on it too heavily for long periods of time. You do hot have to worry too much about young kids doing this as they do not weight as much as an adult! So these tables are still ideal for children.
Extra Unnecessary Features
When you are thinking about what you want from your new table, don’t expect to have all the additional features. To keep prices lower, You will only get the essential features of the tables. Think of the things that are essential to that table and not the stuff you’d like to have. You will not get attached drink holders. However these are available on Amazon, so at a later stage you can still buy them and add them on to your table.
Final Advice – Buying Less than $100 Tables
Whenever you are buying a budget item, or indeed anything off the internet, or where you can’t look at it before you order it, always take the time to read the independent reviews on sites like Amazon. Advertisers spend days and a lot of money on professional copywriters who will make anything sound great. Also do not worry if there is a bad review or two, if thousands of people have bought a product, there will always be the odd person that does not like it. And if you do not like something you are far more likely to write a bad review than a good review
MD Sports ESPN 54-Inch Foosball Soccer Arcade Table
Sometimes you are on a budget and do not want to shell out a lot of your hard earned cash on a Foosball Table. After all, it is only a game and things like rent and bills need to come first. Or maybe you are buying a present for someone or a gift for a child and do not want to be over generous
Below is one of the tables that I would recommend to someone who is trying to buy a Foosball table for under $100.
These are not bad tables, but you will not get all the bells-and-whistles that you would expect on a more expensive table, but you will still be able to have a good game!
- Soccer game table features 0.5″ steel rods with chrome finish
- 3-man goalie system with 26 red and silver robot-style players
- Sturdy leg construction with additional apron and panel supports
- Traditional bead scorers
- Includes 2 soccer balls
- Leg levelers for a balanced playfield
- Packaging dimensions: 53.38″L x 30.63″W x 5.13″H
- ESPN soccer table comes with a 90-day limited warranty
- Designed with green playfield and simulated goals
- Bring the invigorating, fast-action moment of an arcade foosball field into your home for endless fun
- Size: 54″ x 26.5″ x 33″
- Weight (approximately): 65.34 lbs
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Dimensions: 54 x 26.5 x 33 inches
- Warranty: 90 days
- Includes all accessories needed to play
- Traditional bead scoring to help keep track of the action
Minigols Germany Foosball Table
“Great foosball table for the little soccer fan is the house”This table can be purchased with several Football teams including Germany, Barcelona, Columbia, MLS, Manchester United, and Real Madrid. The table is smaller than full-sized, with a black body, and black legs. The playing surface is green in color, and the teams are white and blue. (Obviously one of the team’s colors will change depending on which side you choose) This table has an approximate size of 33” x 16” x 25” (L x W x H) and weighs about 22 pounds. The table is very light, so there is a danger of it moving if you go too hard on the rods as you are moving your men into position. This lightweight, of course, means that the table is easy to transport, and to put in and out of storage while it is not in use. Each player has 4 rods for their men, the configuration of these being: Single Goalie, four men on the defence rod, three men on the midfield bar, and again three men on the attacking bar. Each player also gets a ball return and an abacus style scoreboard
- Playfield, playfield strips, and legs with levers
- 8 rods and 8 rubber handles
- Germany Team Pack of 11 players
- 1 additional Team Pack of 11 players (YOUR CHOICE)
- 2 balls
- Tools and assembly instruction
- Size 33.5” x 16.4” x 25.4”
- Weight 22 lb.
- Mini foosball table with 11 Real Madrid players and 11 FC Barcelona players; Dimensions: 33.5” x 16.4” x 25.4” (L x W xH)
- Key players include Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Lionel Messi, and Neymar da Silva Santos
- Players are molded and painted to look like real-life counterparts and come with individual stands for collectible display
- Each player has a removable back for attaching anywhere on specially-designed Minigols foosball rods for custom formations and game strategy
- Set includes foosball table, 11 Real Madrid players, 11 FC Barcelona players, 2 foosballs, and official club stickers
Sport Squad FX40 40-Inch Compact Mini Tabletop
“Good table – very pleased with purchase.”
The Sport Squad FX40 40-inch Compact Mini Tabletop Foosball Table is a tabletop, meaning that it has no legs, and so needs to be put onto another table or work surface in order to use it. The body of this table is mainly blue with some white, and the playing surface is the standard green color. The two opposing sides have players of Blue and red
This type of table has the advantage of being very small, therefore not requiring a dedicated space as it can easily be stored away after use. The table has the approximate dimensions of 40”L x 20”W x 8”H and weighs about 15 pounds. There is a downside to the smaller size when playing you need to go easy on the rods when moving your players, as using too much force can cause the table to move.
This smaller table only has three rods for each player. The formation of the men on these rods is as follows: three men on the Goalie/Defensive rod, three men on the midfield rod, and finally another three men on the attacking rod. Each player also has their own scoreboard and ball return
- UNPLUG & PLAY: Enjoy fast paced play on this compact tabletop foosball table. Stay active and spend quality time with family and friends. Bring it to a family gathering, birthday party, or tailgate event. DIMS: 40"L x 20"W x 8"H and weighs 15 lbs.
- FOOSBALL PLAYERS ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED ON THE RODS FOR FASTER TABLE ASSEMBLY: This classic version of table soccer is fun for all ages. Chrome-plated steel rods are ideal for swift shots while the rubber grooved handles enable a strong, stable grip.
- GOOOOOOAAAALLLL!: Superior MDF design is built to withstand competitive and convenient play. The FX40 Foosball table includes two goal boxes with ball return. The soccer table also features non-marking rubber pads to protect all your table surfaces.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Sport Squad listens and learns from your feedback to create quality gameroom equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
- SPORT SQUAD - BRINGING FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOGETHER: As an American based company, Sport Squad brings new innovation to playing indoors and outdoors by introducing affordable, quality sports, lawn, tailgate, carnival, and game room games to market.
If you require more information, please check these references
Real-time ball tracking in a semi-automated foosball table , article, “Book”, retrieved on, Fri 01-May-2020
Designing a foosball table actuator , article, “Book”, retrieved on, Fri 01-May-2020
Did you take a break today? Detecting playing foosball using your smartwatch , article, “Book”, retrieved on, Fri 01-May-2020
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API