Mini Foosball Tables – Recommended Best 11 – (2020)
Full-sized Foosball tables are large, and take up a lot of room. Yes, they are great fun for everyone, but not everyone has the space to permanently allocate for a Foosball table. A full-sized table is also hefty, so you cannot quickly move it out of the way when you are not using it. A Mini Foosball table may be the answer
In A Hurry?If you do not want to read what you should be looking for and just want a quick recommendation, then below are the best Mini Foosball Tables
If you live in a basement, condo, apartment or any smaller living space, or if you do not want a full sized table taking up most of a room, then a small table may be the ideal solution. These take up less space, come in many sizes and cost less than there full sized brothers, so are suitable for anyone who does not have a lot of extra space in their home. Mini tables tend to have a pitch of about have the size of a full table
Another option, should you want a bigger table, but not want a full-sized one around all of the time is to get a Foldup Table. These can be about the same size as a full sized one, but the main difference is that the legs fold up, and they are a lot lighter so that they can be stored when they are not in use.
Reasons For Getting A Miniature Foosball Table
Mini Tables Save Space
We would all like a full-sized Tornado Table in our den. However, these need a space of around six-foot square, once you include the players, and this space cannot easily be used for something else when the game is not being played. A tabletop table can be used in (depending on the size of the model you buy, and the size of the people playing – Kids usually need much less space than a 200lb man), approximately four-foot square.
These tables have no legs, meaning that you need to use an area that is already being used for something else, a dining table, work surface, kitchen table, etc. So no dedicated space is required for a this type of game.
When the game is not being used, it requires no space at all, merely slide the foosball table under a bed, put it in a closet or store it in your garage/loft. You can have this type even in a tiny living space
Mini Tables Have a Lower Price
Tabletop tables, while you can get some good quality ones, are not as big and bulky as there full-size relatives. This means that fewer materials are used in manufacture, and this manufacturing is much simpler. It is made out of composites rather than a solid block of wood. All of which makes producing it a lot cheaper compared with full-sized tables. These savings are passed on to you, the customer.
A typical tabletop will probably cost less than 10-20% of the price of a full sized game.
Table Top Mini Foosball Tables
Kids love to play games, but for smaller children, full-sized tables do not make a lot of sense. Young children can go off things very quickly, and you do not want to buy an expensive full-sized game, for it only to be used in the first week, then forgotten about
Also, young children are small (but you probably knew that didn’t you?), and full-sized tables are designed with adults in mind. This means that they are not always suited to small children for the following reasons
They will be too high. The tables are intended for an adult to play comfortably on; this means children may have to stand on something, adding to safety concerns.
The table is too long. Children cannot easily reach all of the rods from one position. This means that they have to move to get to the rods they need. Impossible if they are also standing on a chair.
The rods are bulky and have to be moved a long way to get the players from one side of the Foosball pitch to another. Again no use if you have got small arms.
But Good News! All of these problems can be solved if you buy a tabletop table. It’s smaller taking up less space, and cheaper.
The quality of tables designed for kids, in general, is lower than those intended for adults. But kids grow quickly, and a table that was the right size for them now is probably going to be too small for them in 2-3 years. If you want a better quality table, then a Tabletop designed for adults will work equally well for children.
Tabletop games designed for adults tend to be bigger than those design for kids, for obvious reasons. They are usually a little better quality, and will last longer. This extra size and durability will, of course, make manufacturing more expensive, and therefore, these tables tend to be a bit more costly than kids tables.
I would not recommend getting a kids table for adults, it will probably be too small, and your extra strength will likely cause it to break sooner
Foldup Mini Foosball Tables
Tabletops are useful in a small space, however there size tends to be about half of that of a full table. What about if you want to save space, and still have a full sized table in your home? Well, this is where you may consider a folding table, these are a cross between the full game and a tabletop table. It will have everything that a tabletop has and a lot more.
A Fold up table is also designed with space saving in mind, but requires more space to play, as it can be sized up to a full table. It has its own legs, so it is going to be the right height. You do not have to find something to put it on, which is the height you require. The legs can naturally be folded up, and the table stored. As it is bigger and has folded legs it is going to need more storage space. It should still fit under a bed, in a closet, or loft/ basement/garage. Before you buy one of these, look at the folded size and make sure that you are going to have the room to store it.
The tables not really for professional players, they tend to be excellent tables, and you can have great games at family gathering or with your friends, but if you are an advanced player, looking to improve your game or play other players of a similar standard, you would probably be better off looking at full-sized dedicated tables.
The main disadvantage with fold up tables is with the leg folding mechanism. These can become loose over the years as they keep getting fold edup and unfold again, but I still would not let this put you off considering one of these beautiful tables.
Dual Purpose Mini Foosball Tables
You can get tables that serve a dual purpose, these tend to be Foosball coffee tables, occasionally you see a Dining Table, but these seem to be quite rare at the moment.
The Foosball Coffee Table, is a Coffee Table foremost, so it is smaller than a full sized game, and being a Coffee Table is lower. These are built to high standards, using quality woods, like walnut and mahogany. These tables look fantastic in any room.
These tables have a glass top and a fully functioning foosball table build into it. This means, of course, that you need to have access to both sides of the table to play the game. So you need to think where in the room it can be positioned.
Unlike the other tables mention in this article, they are not built to be stored away when they are not being used, they are meant to be left out in your living room, or den, and used as your coffee table.
How Sturdy Is A Smaller Mini Foosball Table?
The durability varies from table to table, but these are never going to be as strong as a full game made from solid wood and metal. The larger table tops are usually sturdier, as the materials are thicker and more natural to reinforce.
Both the tabletop and the Folding tables have a range of qualities to them.
The lower quality, cheaper tables are made to satisfy people who want a more affordable table, as they are not too serious about Foosball, or they are buying it for children, who may lose interest in a few months. Whereas some people want a better quality game, but do not have enough space.
Looking at the tables, the prices and their reviews, you can easily see which tables fall into each category.
The Foosball Coffee Tables, all tend to be of high quality; this is because they need to look good to go in a living room, and are made of quality woods. There does not seem to be any cheap tables of this variety
Tabletops tend to be made from MDF or composite wood material. These materials are both perfect for building this type of game, but if long life and durability are critical to you, then MDF tends to be more durable than composite wood
When Is A Tabletop Not The Right Choice?
If you want a professional level game, or want to practice to become an expert, then these types of table are probably not the right choice. You cannot use as much vigor, push and pull the rods with a lot of force as you can on a full sized game, as the table is smaller, lighter and will quickly move should you try some of these moves.
The smaller size also means that when you are playing in a professional competition, you will be at a disadvantage because you are used to playing on a smaller playing area
Recommended Table Top Mini Tables
- This mini tabletop foosball won't take up the majority of a game room with an expensive table.
- Four rows of players, with four players per row, including a goalkeeper per side with different colored jerseys.
- Made of high qaulity plastic, the tabletop foosball is durable and long lasting use.Size: About 20 x 13.5 x 3cm/7.9 x 5.3 x 1.2inch.
- Cute looking and mini size can be more fun and attractive to kids.
- Compact size enables easy storage and portability for condensed fun anywhere with a table or flat surface.
- ⚽ Portable & Convenient Design: Enjoy a competitive game of table soccer with the mini tabletop football game. You can play this game anywhere in your home, as it is small enough to sit on a table. This mini tabletop football game is compact and can be stored efficiently when not in use.
- ⚽ Durable Structure: Constructed of strong wood construction and solid steel rods, sturdy and reliable, can serve you for a long time.
- ⚽ Fun For All Age: Kids and adults will be able to get lots of enjoyment from this versatile and simple-to-use interactive furniture. It will fit in nicely in a game room, garage or playroom to give you a unique entertainment option.
- ⚽ Easy To Play: 4 rows of 12 players - 6 for each team. This Tabletop Soccer Game with Accessories includes two soccer balls and score keepers to help you keep track of how many goals have been scored.
- ⚽ Convenient To Use: Overall Dimension: 20" x 12" x 4"(L x W x H), Football Field: 16" x 11"(L x W). Some assembly required, but comes with everything you need to put it together including an allen wrench.
- 【Premium material】- made from high quality ABS material and medium density fiberboard. It's very durable.
- 【Fun for family】- Our foosball table is a great stress relief game for adults. You can play ball games with your family and enjoy a good time.
- 【Easy to carry storage】- This table sports game can be placed in many places, such as desktops, kitchen storage cabinets, storage rooms, and more. It is detachable so that you can Reload it into the box when it is not needed.
- 【Cultivate Family Intelligence】- This educational game set can reduce family member their indulgence in electronic products and cultivate good exercise habits.
- 【Exquisite packaging】- Our tabletop games have a beautiful packaging gift box that you can give it as a festival/birthday/party gift to a friend or family Member. This is definitely a big surprise for them.
- UNPLUG & PLAY: Enjoy fast paced play on this compact tabletop foosball table. Stay active and spend quality time with family and friends. Bring it to a family gathering, birthday party, or tailgate event. DIMS: 40"L x 20"W x 8"H and weighs 15 lbs.
- FOOSBALL PLAYERS ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED ON THE RODS FOR FASTER TABLE ASSEMBLY: This classic version of table soccer is fun for all ages. Chrome-plated steel rods are ideal for swift shots while the rubber grooved handles enable a strong, stable grip.
- GOOOOOOAAAALLLL!: Superior MDF design is built to withstand competitive and convenient play. The FX40 Foosball table includes two goal boxes with ball return. The soccer table also features non-marking rubber pads to protect all your table surfaces.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Sport Squad listens and learns from your feedback to create quality gameroom equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
- SPORT SQUAD - BRINGING FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOGETHER: As an American based company, Sport Squad brings new innovation to playing indoors and outdoors by introducing affordable, quality sports, lawn, tailgate, carnival, and game room games to market.
- 4-IN-1 TABLE GAME SET: Perfect for parties and family get-togethers, designed with air hockey, table tennis, billiards, and foosball surfaces for endless fun and competition
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Everything needed to play these games is included so you can play right out of the box; from pool cues to ping pong balls and so much more!
- GREAT FOR THE FAMILY: There's no age too young or old to enjoy some friendly competition; kids and adults alike will get a kick out of this multifunctional set
- EASY SETUP: The different game boards store inside the frame so you can quickly switch between games
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: A high-quality, non-toxic MDF frame with 4 stable legs ensures you'll have a sturdy and reliable game set for years to come; POOL TABLE: 32"(L) x 17"(W) x 7.75"(H); FOOSBALL TABLE: 32"(L) x 17"(W) x 5"(H) Weight Capacity: 31 lbs.
Recommended Foldup Mini Tables
- Extremely Durable and Elegant
- Foldable Table for Easy Storage
- KICK Brand Quality
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 48" L X 24" W X 31" H
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – This vibrant foosball table is perfect for families with small spaces. Its simple, foldable functionality makes storage a snap. When it’s game time, the Gladiator easily folds back, providing hours of fun for your family.
- PERFECT FOR KIDS – The Gladiator’s compact, 48-inch size is ideal for kids looking to grow into the game. Its colorful, robot-inspired graphics will dazzle your friends and family, adding a sizzle to your game room fun.
- PREMIUM PLAY – Lightening fast E-Z Spin bearings keep the action rolling along at a crisp, competitive pace. Get a grip on the action with ergonomic handles and solid steel rods. Your kids will flip at the fun, fast-past play.
- 180-DAY WARRANTY - Your table comes with a 180-day manufacturer warranty. We promise that it will arrive damage free with all necessary parts and accessories. Otherwise, we’ll send replacement parts or an entirely new table at no cost to you.
- DIMENSIONS – 48-In L x 23.75-In W x 32.25-In H; Folded: 23.75-In W x 18-In D x 61.5-In H
- Unique folding leg feature allows for convenient placement out of the way when not in use
- Strong Chromium steel rods with slide bearings for smooth rotation
- Ball serve cups on both sides for convenience and internal ball retrieval at each goal
- Chrome plated leg levelers
- Includes 2 foosballs
Recommended Coffee Tables
- Coffee Table doubles as a Foosball Game table!
- Solid Hardwood Construction with elegant accents and hand-carved detailing
- Furniture-grade playfield has inlaid wood veneers with hand painted foosball men
- Telescopic rods, octagonal handles and adjustable leg levelers
- Sleek glass top and functional shelf below
- Solid Real Brown Hardwood Construction with Tempered Glass Top
- Telescopic Rods With Counter Balanced Men Set AND Uniformed Men Set
- Coffee Table to Foosball Table Instantly
- KICK Brand Quality & Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
If you require more information, please check these referencesfringepursuits.com , article, “Tabletop Foosball Tables”, retrieved on, Tue 28-May-2019 www.foosballzone.com , article, “Small Foosball Table “, retrieved on, Tue 28-May-2019 gametablesguide.com , article, “Best Foosball Tables “, retrieved on, Tue 28-May-2019
Last update on 2020-03-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API