Carrom 750.33 Burr Oak Foosball Table Review
Carrom Burr Oak Foosball Table & Similar
Carrom Burr Oak Foosball Table
This is a good quality table, featuring a 0.375-inch thick playing surface, supported within a 1 inch thick Burr Oak Melamine cabinet. This durable cabinet plus a pair of cross-beams incorporated within the cabinet both help to provide the necessary stability for when the game becomes fast, frantic and, at times, a little noisy. Further balance is achieved through the heavy-duty miter-fold vinyl legs. Each of these legs is fitted with a leg boot to allow easy leveling, regardless of the floor surface the table is standing on.
Carrom Burr Oak Details
The table, which weighs 156lbs is sufficiently heavy to ensure the games table doesn’t move about during play yet is light enough to move to one side to vacuum underneath. The table measures 50.3 inches wide, with a length of 55 inches and an average height of 36 inches.
Triple chrome-plated steel rods, 5/8 inch in diameter, control each of the players, each one of which has been hand-painted to a unique and highly finished standard. Each player fitted within the game has feet that have been carefully and accurately sculpted to ensure an enhanced ball control during play. Additionally, when you engage the table in play, you have the option of playing a single goalie game or playing with three goalies for a faster game, made even faster and more accurate with the rubber handles of the controlling rods, each one cushioned for more comfort.
Another feature included in the design of the Carrom Burr Oak Foosball Table is a plastic ball return, durable and manufactured to a high-tensile specification to prevent damage. Ramps have been fitted into the corners to avoid the foosball from migrating into these corners during games played in 1-goalie mode. When you take into account all these features incorporated into the design of the table, fast and accurate play is ensured. Combine these features with the attractive graphics screen-printed onto the playing field, and you certainly have a games table with the advantage over other foosball tables currently on the market.
Furthermore, these graphics have been painted using an enamel finish for greater resilience and durability. The table has been designed most especially for ages 13 years and older. When you become a proud owner of the Carrom 750.33 Burr Oak Foosball Table you can be assured of a high-intensity game from a games table offering an aesthetic appeal as well as providing the functionality it was designed for.
Carrom Burr Oak Foosball Table & Similar – Details
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for durability
- Made in the USA
- Foosball table with 1-inch-thick Burr Oak Melamine cabinet
- 0.375-inch playing surface with enamel screen-printed graphics
- Custom hand-painted players with accurate ball control feet
- 1-goalie or 3-goalie play; triple-chrome-plated steel rods
- Measures 50.3 x 36 x 55 inches (W x H x D); weighs 156 pounds
- FAST AND EASY ASSEMBLY - Can be assembled in approximately 25 mins with one simple tool. Delivered to your doorstep.
- PRO QUALITY FOOSBALL TABLE - Counter balanced foosball men w/split bearings for faster and smoother shots. Excellent ball control and ability to any shot.
- SOLID DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Improved Pro style ball return system where the ball is channeled to the center of the table without hoses. Assembled men on rods making it faster to complete construction. Swivel foot levelers making it easier to level on any surface.
- KEEPING PLAYERS SAFE - Rod Guard system for the protections of kid and adults. Helps prevent accidental injury for fast moving rods.
- OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT TABLE - Recognized by USTSF & ITSF organizations. Weighs 200 lbs. making this ideal for all level players. This is not a toy. Measures 56" L x 30" W x 36"H
Last update on 2019-11-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API