- 1 Foosball Games & Variations For Parties and Bars
- 1.1 Penalty shots
- 1.2 Fun Foosball Variations.
- 1.3 Multiball.
- 1.4 Goalie wars
- 1.5 One-Handed.
- 1.6 One player at a time – with a timer
- 1.7 Advantage to weaker player games
- 1.8 References
- 1.8.1 Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
- 1.8.2 Reduce Foosball Noise – 8 Ideas try to make your table quieter
- 1.8.3 Foosball Replacement Players – What To Buy & How To Change
- 1.8.4 Best Foosball Table Under $500 – What To Look For (2020)
- 1.8.5 Best Foosball Balls, Money Can Buy
- 1.8.6 Commercial Foosball Table – Learn How It Can Help Your Business (2020)
- 1.8.7 Human Foosball – Ultimate Guide – Imagine Playing Real Life Foosball!
- 1.8.8 Foosball Table Covers – Astonishing things to know! (2020)
- 1.8.9 Foosball Tips – Improve Your Game With The Complete Guide!
- 1.8.10 About Post Author
Foosball Games & Variations For Parties and Bars
Sometimes, at a party, or when you have different levels of players, or just when you fancy a change in pace, you may want to play a variation on the standard versions of foosball. These can either be playing a different game or playing a drinking game at a party or something similar.
Penalty shotsPenalty shots again involve using only a few of the bars. In the standard game, the defender only is allowed to use the goalie, and the attacker is given the ball to one of this bars (to be agreed upon). Each player then takes 10 shots each at the opponent’s goal. The player with the highest score wins. If a shot misses, you are NOT allowed to take another shot off the rebound, it counts as a miss. This can be varied by allowing the defender to use the goalie and the 2 defensive players, and by taking the shots from different positions.
Fun Foosball Variations.
Right, so you have the kids who want to play, or you just want a break from beating everyone else, why not try one of these Foosball variations?