- 1 Garlando G-500 Indoor Foosball Table
- 1.0.1 Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
- 1.0.2 Reduce Foosball Noise – 8 Ideas try to make your table quieter
- 1.0.3 Foosball Replacement Players – What To Buy & How To Change
- 1.0.4 Best Foosball Table Under $500 – What To Look For (2020)
- 1.0.5 Best Foosball Balls, Money Can Buy
- 1.0.6 Commercial Foosball Table – Learn How It Can Help Your Business (2020)
- 1.0.7 Human Foosball – Ultimate Guide – Imagine Playing Real Life Foosball!
- 1.0.8 Foosball Table Covers – Astonishing things to know! (2020)
- 1.0.9 Foosball Tips – Improve Your Game With The Complete Guide!
- 1.0.10 About Post Author
Garlando G-500 Indoor Foosball Table
The Garlando G-500 is a High-End Table. These tables should be the best that you can get. There will still be a significant price difference between the most and least expensive. You will need to look at the reviews to see the one that you want in this range.
You should get all of the essential features of a Foosball Table, and it should also be a fantastic quality in this table. If you want to improve your game to the professional level, these are the types of table that you will find most suitable!
“A great buy! Fantastic table”
“A very nice table for the money”
The Garlando G-500 comes in two colours, Oak Grey and White. At the time of writing the tables were the same spec, but the white table was more expensive. The Grey table has black and red men, and the pitch is the standard green color. If you opt for the white table, the playing field is white, and the men are grey and white.
This is a full sized table with legs, it has an approximate size of 56.3 L x 30 W x 34.6 H and weighs about 167 pounds. This means that you can have a fast game of Foosball and not really have to worry about the table slipping or moving due to the action.
Because to the size and weight of this table, it really requires a dedicated space to be kept in, you would not easily be able to move this for easy storage.
Each player has 4 rods with the following setup, 1 Goalie, 2 defenders, 5 on the mid-field bar, and 3 attackers. Each player also has an abacus style scoreboard and a ball return for when they concede a goal
- 11 Players with single goalie system
- Heavy-duty 4 x 4 inches metal legs with anti-scratch powder varnish
- Cabinet enhanced with a grey oak color melamine coating
- Rods made of 2/3-inch high stress resistant steel
- Playfield boasts of a plastic laminate with green background
- Anti-rust chromium-plating and steel ball bearings
- Solid red and blue players that are molded onto the rods
- 3-year warranty
- 56 L x 43 W x 35 H Inches
- Weight: 172 Pounds.
“The table is very good quality, and we’re enjoying it so far”
- Plastic laminate playfield looks like a soccer field
- 1-in. thick cabinet walls with melamine coating for great looks
- Telescoping steel rods are made of 2/3" stress resistant steel
- Steel ball bearings increase game speed and reduce wrist stress
- Includes 10 white standard balls
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API