- 1 Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table
- 1.1 Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table & Similar
- 1.2 Carrom Agean Foosball Table
- 1.3 Agean Foosball Table Details
- 1.4 Conclusion
- 1.5 Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table & Similar – Details
- 1.5.1 Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
- 1.5.2 Reduce Foosball Noise – 8 Ideas try to make your table quieter
- 1.5.3 Foosball Replacement Players – What To Buy & How To Change
- 1.5.4 Best Foosball Table Under $500 – What To Look For (2020)
- 1.5.5 Best Foosball Balls, Money Can Buy
- 1.5.6 Commercial Foosball Table – Learn How It Can Help Your Business (2020)
- 1.5.7 Human Foosball – Ultimate Guide – Imagine Playing Real Life Foosball!
- 1.5.8 Foosball Table Covers – Astonishing things to know! (2020)
- 1.5.9 Foosball Tips – Improve Your Game With The Complete Guide!
- 1.5.10 About Post Author
Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table
Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table & Similar
Carrom Agean Foosball Table
The table certainly carries on these traditions. When it comes to appearance, for instance, the table features Agean Green as the color for its melamine cabinet: presumably, the Aegean Green is intended to reflect the color of the waters in the Aegean Sea!
This melamine cabinet is excellent quality and a full 1 inch in thickness for enhanced durability. Another benefit you get from buying a Carrom foosball table is that when you initially assemble your new Carrom 750.20, you can decide whether you want your defense to be on the left-hand and the attack on the right-hand, or vice versa. Furthermore, if you change your mind, you can change these round to suit your needs of the moment. Personally, this represents the best of Carrom: their products can be altered around to suit your particular requirements without too much trouble.
Agean Foosball Table Details
The playing surface is another durable surface, bright and colorful as a result of the screen-printed graphics, finished in enamel for added resilience. This playing surface is 0.375 inches thick to prevent it from buckling with time. The dimensions of the table measure 50.3 inches wide, 55 inches long, and 36 inches in height. In total the whole table weighs 156lbs which is ideal for stability, ensuring the Carrom 750.20 will not go skittering across the floor when the game gets frenetic.
As with other Carrom foosball models, human players have the choice to decide whether to play with one goalie or with three. Once the decision is made, they pre-set the game for a 1-goalie or a 3-goalie game. Carrom is noted for the care they put into producing their little playing figures. Each one of these is hand-painted; all are custom-painted and have a realistic appearance. One particular feature of foosball is the need to produce players that are the correct size and shape to control the ball appropriately during play, enabling fast and accurate passes and objectively scored goals. This is something that Carrom has evolved over the many years they have been in production, resulting in the accuracy and ball control revealed in these realistic little figures that are part of the Carrom Agean Foosball Table.
When you do take delivery of your new Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table, you will need to assemble it before you can use it and you do need to be rather systematic as there are quite a few pieces to assemble. So, with an electric screwdriver at the ready…..follow the instructions and take your time. However, a word of advice: visit YouTube and watch somebody else putting a Carrom foosball table together because you will get a better idea about the table than you will from the instruction manual. Once you have finished the assembly, you might need to make some minor adjustments. Don’t let the thought of the assembly put you off because it is straightforward but tedious.
Carrom 750.20 Agean Foosball Table & Similar – Details
- Dimensions: 55L X 29W X 36H Inches
- Weight (lbs): 170
- Sidewall Width: 1 Inch
- Rod Type: Hollow Chrome Plated Steel
- Rod/Table Contact: Bearings
- Mahogany Melamine finish on a 1" thick cabinet
- Height- adjustable legs with boot levelers
- SureGrip black plastic handles
- End ball return
- U.S. built in Richland Hills, Texas
- BUILT FOR COMPETITIVE PLAY - This football game table is built with a thick commercial-grade split cabinet for maximum durability. The 8-sided molded handle with non-slip surface offers enhanced grip. Assembled Dimensions: 56 L x 30 W (70 inches including rods) x 36 H inches / Weight: 355 pounds.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN AND GAMEPLAY - The 3 Goalie setup along with the patented Tornado counterbalanced players with redesigned player foot offer more precise ball control. The solid legs come with leg levelers to ensure stability while the chrome-plated, hollow steel rods are heat treated for added strength.
- PACKED WITH FREE ACCESSORIES - The game table features an abacus scoring unit to keep track of goals. It also comes with 3 precision high visibility balls, a bottle of silicone, bearing wrench, pin punch, and a rulebook. Youll also get a complimentary spare parts pack, which consists of one man of each color, 4 roll pins, one bumper, and a genuine Tornado sticker.
- CERTIFIED TOURNAMENT PLAY GAME TABLE - The official game table of Tornado National Tour and Tornado National Foosball League, as well as the International Table Soccer Foundation.
- WARRANTY - 1 year manufacturers warranty
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API