- 1 Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table
- 1.0.1 Best Foosball Table Under 100 Dollars
- 1.0.2 Reduce Foosball Noise – 8 Ideas try to make your table quieter
- 1.0.3 Foosball Replacement Players – What To Buy & How To Change
- 1.0.4 Best Foosball Table Under $500 – What To Look For (2020)
- 1.0.5 Best Foosball Balls, Money Can Buy
- 1.0.6 Commercial Foosball Table – Learn How It Can Help Your Business (2020)
- 1.0.7 Human Foosball – Ultimate Guide – Imagine Playing Real Life Foosball!
- 1.0.8 Foosball Table Covers – Astonishing things to know! (2020)
- 1.0.9 Foosball Tips – Improve Your Game With The Complete Guide!
- 1.0.10 About Post Author
Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table
This table is a mid-range table, this means that you should be getting an excellent table, which is far superior to the low-end tables, able to play some great games and improve your skills They will probably not be a lot different from the high-end tables but may be missing some small features, for example, it may not have counter-balanced men, or the build quality may not be quite as sturdy
“Good quality table that everyone loves to use.”
“Great product, well packaged, 2 hour assembly with 2 adults”
The Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table is a full-sized table, which is a dark brown wood effect in color with black legs. The playing surface is the standard green, with silver and black men. This table would ideally require its own dedicated playing area, as its size and weight mean that it is not easily moved in and out of storage whenever it is necessary. The size is approximate 56.5-in L x 29-in W x 34-in H with a weight of about 137 pounds. The bulk of the table means that it is unlikely to move should a very active game of foosball be taking place. The player set up is the standard one goalie system, each player has four rods, these have the following players: Single Goalie, 2 defenders, 5 men on the midfield bar, followed by the 3 players on the attacking bar. There is a ball return for when a goal is scored, and each player has an abacus style score board. The table also includes stainless steel cupholders
- 11 Players with single goalie system
- Solid 1.125-inch MDF cabinet with beautiful wood grain melamine finish
- Butcher block table design with large independent stabilizing leg levelers
- ABS counter balanced players for better ball control with 1 goalie configuration
- .625-inch chrome-plated, solid steel rods with EZ spin bearings and wooden easy grip handles
- Includes 4 built-in stainless steel drink holders
- Dual manual slide score counters for easy score keeping
- Includes 4 high quality foosballs
- Size 46.5″ x 26.5″ x 4.25″
- Weight 137 Pounds
“Table looks very nice. I would recommend this”
Kettler Carbon Outdoor Foosball Table
- HIGH-QUALITY FOOSBALL TABLE - Weatherproof indoor/outdoor foosball table with high-speed glass playing surface. Dimensions: 59 L x 31 W x 12 H inches/ Approximate Weight: 140 pounds.
- MADE FOR SMOOTH HIGH-SPEED ACTION - Anti-rust chromium plating straight through poles. Side and corner rails that keep the ball in play and nylon bushings for smooth high-speed action and reduced wear and tear.
- GREAT FEATURES - Unbreakable players molded on the rods, ball pocket behind each goal for easy ball retrieval, and resin score counters with blue/grey cubes.
- COMPLETE FOOSBALL ACCESSORIES - The Carbon foosball table comes with resin balls and a durable storage cover.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - Enjoy a 3-year warranty. Shipping included.
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API