Width: 29 inches
Length 56 Inches
Height 36 inches
Weight 225 pounds
Shelti Foos 200, and Similar
Shelti Foos 200 Foosball TableDifferent manufacturers focus on diverse aspects of foosball; Shelti’s specific concern is making modern foosball tables based on the American version of foosball, as represented by the Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table. One aspect represented by Shelti’s manufacturing is the quality and standard of their products, whether that is the designs of their cabinets or the overall action of the foosball game, the shape and size of the legs, or the additional features and functions associated with the table.
Shelti 200 DesignFoosball tables all have various parts common to all manufacturers and models. For example, all foosball tables feature legs or similar support, plus a playing surface, and a cabinet. Between these various parts, manufacturers introduce new designs and features, enhance existing functions and generally introduce innovations that are individual to specific manufacturers such as in the case of the innovative designs represented by Shelti Foos 200. A particular change is associated with the Shelti steel rod, finished in black, that is mainly related to Shelti foosball tables. Another innovation introduced by Shelti is the altered shape of the foosball players’ feet. These feet have been designed with a sharp edge to them. This innovation has been included in the design of the table, enabling controlled bank shots to be achieved, as well as improving the speed and control with which the miniature players pass the ball and improvement in goal scoring capabilities. Furthermore, each figurine has been set into the prime position, 3/16 inch above the playing field. This position is maintained due to the 880-tooth grip. This position has been calculated as being the optimal height for accurate and appropriate ball control, enhancing both passing and achieving goals. Also, a feature of the table is its 3-goalie play position.
Three Goalie SetupAlthough some foosball games are manufactured for 1-goalie play or for human players to pre-set the game before they begin playing, the Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table relies explicitly on the game being played in 3-goalie mode. It is a foosball table best suited to the novice, or beginner. When it comes to construction, the table features an end ball return which is a standard feature found in all foosball tables intended for the family-fun market. Each one of the rods used to manipulate the figurine players are manufactured in steel, covered in mirror-finish chrome-plate for increased strength and durability. The cabinet consists of a 1 inch MDF composite construction. Meanwhile, each one of the sturdy legs is fitted with fully adjustable leg levelers to ensure your foosball table is completely steady regardless of what kind of surface your Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table stands on.
Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table, and Similar
- Take advantage of this sale. Was $949.00 now $649.00.
- FAST AND EASY ASSEMBLY - Can be assembled in approximately 25 mins with one simple tool. Delivered to your doorstep.
- PRO QUALITY FOOSBALL TABLE - Counter balanced foosball men w/split bearings for faster and smoother shots. Excellent ball control and ability to any shot.
- SOLID DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Improved Pro style ball return system where the ball is channeled to the center of the table without hoses. Assembled men on rods making it faster to complete construction. Swivel foot levelers making it easier to level on any surface.
- KEEPING PLAYERS SAFE - Rod Guard system for the protections of kid and adults. Helps prevent accidental injury for fast moving rods.
- OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT TABLE - Recognized by USTSF & ITSF organizations. Weighs 200 lbs. making this ideal for all level players. This is not a toy. Measures 56" L x 30" W x 36"H
Last update on 2019-11-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API